What's worse: A dictator who gasses rebels, or rebels who behead Christians who refuse to convert to Islam.
September 13, 2013
Are You Syria-S?
It’s not hard to determine what’s important in American politics – just look at what this administration (and its press) is ignoring versus what is being paid attention to. Seems like the only thing important in the world today is the situation in Syria. Thanks to this latest smoke-screen, all of our (and Obama’s) other problems have just disappeared. Immigration, IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, the economy, national debt – it’s all just disappeared. Mothers don’t even have to worry about making lunch for their children anymore, because we all have much bigger fish to fry in Syria – a dictator who is gassing rebels, and rebels who are beheading Christians who refuse to convert to Islam.
While the Wizard of Oz-bama continues with, “Pay no attention to that man (himself) behind the curtain,” a new world leader is emerging – Vladimir Putin, also known as the wicked witch of the East. Not good news for the wicked witch of the west – Hillary Clinton.
But believe it or not, a lot is still going on in America behind the smoke and mirrors. Just to name a few things:
1) Congress is still trying to sneak the “Dream Act” past distracted Americans. This act translates into: “I’ll have them ____’s (fill in the blank) voting Democrat for the next 100 years.” Of course, the country won’t last 100 years if this act gets passed.
2) Americans’ 4th amendment rights (remember due process?) are being raped, as enemies of the constitution use the NSA to “dredge” for information to destroy their present and future political enemies (the very reason our founders put the 4th amendment together).
3) All the presidents incompetencies (from national security to the economy) are being ignored while Americans are beginning to experience the 59 hour workweek. (That’s two part-time 29.5 hour jobs). The cause for this is the soon to be implemented Obama(Doesn’t)Care. This is only one of the horrible effects of the un-Affordable Healthcare Act. Once it kicks in, it may be the beginning of the 88.5 workweek.
4) Business are sinking like stones (which is not talked about anymore), and more and more American’s are slipping into poverty, as Obama continues to fund the symptoms of poverty, while instituting policies that cause this poverty. Obama continues to “level the playing field,” which simply means, the losers gang up on the winners to take their stuff by government force. For the 47% Romney talked about, it’s mostly about the “stuff.” The rest of us are just struggling to create successful families, while Hollywood, the press, the education/propaganda system, and Miley (Madonna is retired), puke on our children – all for power, money, fame, and coochie.
The real political war is not going on between Republicans and Democrats. It’s going on between constitutionalists and anti-constitutionalists. The “agreement” that makes us American, and that allows exceptional people to be exceptional, is being lost.
The Constitution of the United States of America does not give people rights, but rather enumerates some of the rights government cannot take away. This is why some of the founders of the constitution didn’t want to specify rights, because they felt that by specifying certain rights, this could be used to exclude other rights not specified. Once the amendments stopped enumerating government’s limits, and started specifying limits on, or “privileges” to the people, the intention of the constitution began to be lost. We have already reached the point of slavery, where the government owns people, and not vice versa. It’s all downhill from here.
No content of this website may be used unless:
1) You quote in context, and
2) You credit GiveMeTheMic.com as the source, so the context can be verified!
Thanks for visiting!